POS Solution Standard features essential functionality that simplifies your daily operations and increases your business growth and sales.
Standard POS will cover several features as follows:
- Magento 2 POS System Core: This feature supports users in omnichannel inventory management. It can auto-sync your order information with the inventory in your eCommerce websites.
✓ The admin can take complete control of orders and products in an omnichannel retail software.
✓ Shoppers are likely to change various currencies into your base currency.
✓ The analysis features allow you to monitor your store’s performance.
- Offline Sync: Magento 2 Offline sync keeps all data and information without an Internet connection.
✓ Its friendly user interface will automatically sync all order and product information.
✓ The product will be auto-synced even when you come back to the main page.
- Cash Checkout: Besides electronic payments, cash is still a popular form of payment, especially in retail stores. POS Solution Standard streamlines the whole cash checkout that gives you a memorable shopping experience.
- Barcode Scanner: Barcode Scanner is a must-have POS hardware for your small retail business. It facilitates the whole checkout process and improves your daily operations.
✓ You don’t need to change product prices instead of manual retag.
✓ This feature updates inventory in real-time and reorders points speedily.
✓ The wireless capacities enable users to scan products even in offline mode.
- Multiple Cart Checkout: With Magento 2 Multiple Cart Checkout, customers find no trouble in checking out multiple carts at one time. Shoppers can buy products from multiple channels at various locations.
✓ You can set up orders from different locations, thus keeping less inventory.
✓ Customers can sell products out of stock with Multiple Cart Checkout.
✓ Staff can up-sell and cross-sell products directly to customers and increase revenue.
- Orders History: This functionality helps users in simple order management in both retail stores and online websites. Orders History offers customers the smart interface and a detailed list of items.
✓ Shoppers can make notes and comments on every product.
✓ Admin can refund or delay orders when needed.
✓ The feature offers customers an order invoice after checkout.
- M2 POS Barcode Inventory: This POS Standard add-on lets shoppers select orders by scanning barcodes and make the purchase.
✓ Staff can easily make barcodes for particular products.
✓ Admin can check barcodes to control products and items.
✓ The salesperson can easily copy infinite barcodes for any order in PDF files.
- M2 POS Custom Receipt – print receipt: Users can freely create and customize sales receipts. You can add logos, custom header and footer, and more.
✓ Admin can make various layouts of print receipts.
✓ It’s free to change default labels from the discount, tax to the cashier.
✓ Admin can make a particular receipt for every outlet and store.